Travel Documents that require authorization

Holders of certain travel documents must request authorization from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta. Read here which ones.

  • Laissez Passer
  • Titre de Voyage (refugee passport)
  • Travel Document
  • Document of Indentity
  • Certificate of Identity
  • Alien Passport (passport for stateless)
  • Alien Travel Document
  • Emergency Travel Document
  • Emergency Passport, or
  • Temporary Passport